Thanks for stopping in on this page. These points are the statements of faith for Earl Grey and Yellow’s founder, Tracy Cooper. These relate to the nature of God, the life and death of Jesus, and how these things impact the person who accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior.
God’s love is a mighty blessing in my life and the most important decision a person can make is to call on the name of Jesus, believing in His life, death, and resurrection. A lot of what I write about relates to Christian life and faith, so I wanted to be clear about my theological beliefs.
If you want to know more about accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you can visit HERE.
- I believe in one God, who exists in three persons – The Father, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. (Luke 3:22)
- I believe Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, making Him fully God and fully man. (Matthew 1:18-25)
- I believe Jesus loves all people and desires a relationship with each one, no matter what the past has been. (2 Corinthians 5:15)
- I believe Jesus lived a sinless life and died on the cross to give me salvation. (John 3:16)
- I believe that after three days, Jesus was resurrected by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:6, John 11:25)
- I believe that Jesus is the only path to salvation. (John 3:18, 1 John 5:12)
- I believe that the Holy Spirit empowers us for living. (John 14:26, John 16:13-15)
- I believe that Jesus will have a Second Coming someday in the Father’s perfect timing. (John 14:3, Matthew 24:42)
- I believe that as a result of Jesus’ atoning sacrifice, and my belief in Him, I will have eternal life with Him in Heaven. (1 John 5:11)